We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Total Time||25 minutes|
|Plain Keto & Hot breakfast cereal||3 Tablespoons|
|Heavy whip cream||2 Tablespoons|
|Flaxseed meal||2 Tablespoons|
|Coconut oil||2 teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Tablespoons|
|Vanilla Extract||2 teaspoons|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix plain keto and hot breakfast cereal in a mixing bowl, add coconut oil and stir well.
3. Mix in the remaining ingredients.
4. Fill 6-8 cupcake liners with batter and bake for 15-18 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and serve
For a more customized keto diet plan based on your age, height, weight and other factors, we recommend you make use of this personalised diet plan